Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CIoT 2020 will be held as a virtual conference on October 07 – 09, 2020. The entire conference program will be online.
The fourth edition of Cloud and Internet of Things 2020 (CIoT’20) will be held from October 07 to October 9, 2020 in Niterói, Brazil. CIoT provides a high-quality international academic and industrial exchange forum for experts and scholars in the field of intelligent systems, cloud computing and Internet of Things.
CIoT’20 is a conference focusing on the challenges of deploying cloud-based and Internet of Things applications while considering the whole end-to-end architecture over the sixth generation of mobile networks (6G) and next-generation data center networking. The next generation of telecommunication networks is expected to support a growing number of smart terminals, such as cell phones and sensors, to provide real-time applications and to provide intelligence and trust embedded in network infrastructure. To meet these requirements, the 6G envisions the use of artificial intelligence, cloud, and IoT applications. The 6G network will absorb the billions of flows generated by things while considering the requested QoS and the cohabitation of M2M, M2H and H2M flows. Then, the flows will be processed in data centers and applications will exploit the extracted knowledge.
The main objective of CIoT’20 is to address challenges of clouds and IoT systems from the sensors/machines to the end-users attached to the Cloud while considering the 6G network connecting both IoT and Cloud domains. The conference covers all research and novel papers tackling but not limited to:
- 6G cellular networks (3GPP, ETSI, IEEE, etc.)
- Slicing solutions
- Cloud/ Fog solutions
- Smart Grid solutions
- Smart City solutions
- Industry 4.0 solutions
- Software Defined Network (SDN) for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Architecture and protocols for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Green communication for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Centralized and distributed systems for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Management system for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Security for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Routing/MAC for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Big data for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Testbed and experimental platforms for IoT/6G/Cloud
- Industrial solutions for IoT/6G/Cloud